National Association of Residential Providers for Adults with AutismSkip to content
- Organization provides 24 hour residential services/support for adults with autism
- Organization is licensed by its state to serve adults (include a copy when applying)
- Organization agrees to pay annual dues as assessed by NARPAA
- Organization agrees to attend and participate in NARPAA meetings
- Organization supports NARPAA standards
- Organization can provide evidence of their most recent unqualified financial and program audit.
- Application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee, who shall make a recommendation to the Executive Committee.
- The Executive Committee will make the final decision on membership.
- Organizations with a budget under $5 million: $300 annually
- Organizations with a budget over $5 million: $500 annually